Monday, August 1, 2011

August Read: One to Relax and Sip a Mojito While Reading!

Okay, after last month's difficult pick, this month we are saying "toodles" to  summer vacations with a splash.  It's August 1st, so start your reading engines for The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett.  In a nutshell, it's an adventure about three friends who decide to travel around the world.  I'd say since I won't be packing my bags anytime soon, this is a perfect end of summer book to enjoy--armchair traveling at it's best.

This book is available as a paperback and an Ebook.  Join the fun--where would you want to travel with your friends if you could?

4 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm waiting for this one to come in from the library rental program. Apparently Amaryliss in Blueberry came in first...hopefully it comes soon and I can devour it. :)

L Harris said...

Hope you get your copy soon, Jewels. I started it. It's an easy read. I was surprised at the size of it, but I didn't realize they were gone for a whole year. We'll see how it goes; I'm not very far in. Today looks like a good day to go out and read in the shade.

L Harris said...

If I were to travel with my friends (now it will have to wait until the kids are grown, and I can travel with DH) I would go to New Zealand and Australia.

Jewels said...

Sorry about the ! next to my name. I have moved sites/hosts from blogger to wordpress and started a new blog over there. You guys are more than welcome to follow me over there!

AccordingtoJewels