Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are You a Lost Girl?

Hope everyone is enjoying this month's selection.  I must admit I haven't started it yet; I'm going to buy it today and start it very soon.  Just looking at the cover makes me itch to travel.  Luckily for me, I am having my own little "lost girl" vacation in November, when I travel to Savannah, GA with two of my sisters for a long weekend.  We have already booked a fun ghost tour (if I have my way, we'll do a few more!), and my sisters are already making requests to eat at certain places.  All I have to do is run a half-marathon on that Saturday morning, and enjoy the rest of our time.  I just cannot wait to run through Savannah and see all of the beautiful homes and historic places.

So do you have a trip planned?  If not, maybe reading this book will prod you into planning a getaway.  Here's the website for The Lost Girls--check it out!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

I haven't started it yet either since it still hasn't come into the library for me. I have a feeling I may just have to suck it up and purchase it before time runs out. Can't wait to dive into it.

L Harris said...

I got it from the library right on time! I am enjoying it. So far it's been good and hasn't really made me itch to travel. I'm pretty grounded here at home.

L Harris said...

That's great that they made such a great looking website! Now, maybe I'm getting that itch to travel!!! Oh well, dh and I will have to do it when the kiddos are grown!