Friday, July 8, 2011

Last Batch of Goodies to Pick from!

Searching for books that will appeal to this group of book lovers has been both wonderful and full of "Oh I have to read that one" moments for me.  Here's the last batch for you to choose from for the next few months.  Even if we don't pick one you like, I certainly hope you will write down the title and rush to your local library or bookstore and add it to your pile.  I will post the top three choices next week, and then if there are any questions or comments, please let me know!  Which of these do you like?  Or do you like them all?

Read about it here





Read about it here



Read about it here

3 comments:

Jewels said...

They all look great! I would be happy with any of those picks. The Reservoir looks especially interesting as it is a true story. I can't wait to see what the final 3 are...I'm giddy!

L Harris said...

They all look good but I lean toward "The Reservoir" as well.

ms. caboo said...

Thanks Ladies! Yes, I do think The Reservoir looks like a good one, too.