Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Decisions to Make!

Hi fellow book lovers!  Yes, we are again at the point where we have to pick our next three choices for the book  club.  I will be posting titles for us to choose from for August, September, and October.  They are linked to BN.Com so you can pop on and read the overview and other people's reviews to help you make a choice.  They are also available as Ebooks and I'm trying to pick titles that are in paperback.  So, here's the first three choices:

Read about it here

Read about it here




Read about it here


I'll be posting a few more choices, so by Mid-July we'll have our picks.  There are so many great books to choose from, I would be happy to read them all (and maybe I'll even try to do that :).

3 comments:

once in a blue moon said...

i've got 2 out of 3 of those on my nightstand now :)

L Harris said...

This would be my pick of those three: Amaryllis in Blueberry

Jewels said...

Amaryllis in Blueberry looks like an interesting read as foes The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted. My preference would be the later but my least would be Song of the Silk Road.